Okay, so I've been having a love affair with my mail man. Why, because he's been bringing me stuff without me having to threaten him. We've had unpleasant words in the past, but I think he understands that I own him and if I don't get my books, there will be hell to pay.
Anyhoo, everyone has the IMM (In My Mailbox, hosted by The Story Siren) meme going on on their blogs, so I figured I'd do one too. But oh course, I had to put my own little twist on it. So, I will call mine Diva Mail.
My Diva Mail will consist of print and ebooks that I get for review, books or swag won in a contest, or just swag that I receive in the mail.
Here's what I've gotten in the last two weeks .
- The Mermaid's Pendant by Leann Reilly (Pump Up Your Book Tours)
- A Note From An Old Acquaintance by Bill Walker (Pump Up Your Book Tours)
- Mieradome (ARC) by Kate O'Hegarty (author)
- Cria (ebook) by Suzanne Rock (Dark Diva Reviews)
- Dark Deception (ebook) by Suzanne Rock ( CK2S Kwips and Kritiques)
- Where The Rain Is Made (ebook) by Keta Diablo (author)
- The Secret Of The Scarlet Stone (ebook) by T. L. Clarke (author)
- Alien 2 (ebook) by Eve Langlais (author)
- Sex Magick (ebook) by Laura Stamps (Twitter contest)
Swag From Authors
- Book Marks, Postcards, and charm from Jeannie Lin (Butterfly Swords)
- Cover flat from Moira Rogers (Undertow,Crux)